Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nick's Blog

Yay!  Nick started a blog today!!  Nick's blog <-----  check it out!  He's so fun!  I have been telling him that blogging is therapeutic.  I don't know if people enjoy reading my ramblings or not, but I sure enjoy re-reading them.  I use this as my own personal journal and it's fun to look back at my old posts.  Anywho...  I am excited to read his and keep up with what's happening in his mind.

I have been feeling ultra spring-cleany lately.  Last night, Nick and I cleaned up our office and I cleaned out both linen closets.  This week, I also want to clean out my filing cabinets and junk drawers.  I am so over clutter.  I am very much a person that feels like everything needs to have a place and if I don't use it atleast once a year, I don't need it.  My trash man is going to love me!!  I am donating a lot, too.  It's coming together.  The only big projects I have left are outdoor projects and I am anxious to get started with those! 

Happy Tuesday!  Stamp Club tonight.  I am anxious to see the girls and to make some cards! 

1 comment:

  1. Glen is having a yard sale this Friday and Saturday to earn more money for his summer ICC trip. If you have some stuff you are looking to get ride of, take it by there house. You set the terms. Last time I gave him 50% of my sales, but you could do less than that. BTW, Nick cracks me up! Oh, and I love re-reading my blog too - but it's most fun when people leave comments. You are good at that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete