Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, March 21, 2011

new photos

So I haven't shared any photos for a while...  I will post my before photo again with some others taken in the last week or so...  I wish I had some better full-body shots.  I'd actually like to see those myself!

Before - July, 2010

This was last Tuesday - 3/15/11


This is today - 3/21/11

I am still on my way to my 200 # goal by July 31, 2011.  I have 43 lbs to lose in 19 weeks.  Just over 2 lbs a week!  I would LOVE to be under 200 lbs.  That's the size I was when I was the smallest adult weight I've been!  I can't wrap my head around being smaller than that!!  That will be 150 lbs lost!!  Yay!!  I know I can do it!  

2 comments:

  1. I love before and after photos! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking awesome, hon! We need to plan another get together! Muah!

    ReplyDelete