Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Great workout!

The gym was wonderful this morning!  We did a quick mile on the treadmill and then did some weight machines.  We worked our upper body this morning focusing on our arms and chests.  It felt really great!  I did 6 reps of 10 overall using 3 different machines.  I was only lifting 10-20 pounds, but I could feel it.  I am excited to try legs tomorrow.  The plan is to do about 20-30 minutes of cario a day and then another 20-30 minutes of resistance training a day.  YAY excersise!  lol!! 

3 comments:

  1. I did a 23 minute mile last evening on the treadmill. Will work on speed and add a bit of incline soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I need a workout. I walked 4.5 miles last Wednesday and havent' exercised since! Ugh. Hopefully tomorrow! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete