Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, November 14, 2011

November 12th, 13th and 14th - Thankful for...

November 12th - Today I am thankful for having a family full of friends.  I went on a fun "girl's" day with Ashley, Chris' girlfriend.  We went to the mall and had lunch and chatted.  She is a good friend and I am so happy for her to be in Chris' life.  The truly bring out the best in each other.  In the evening, we went to Isak's birthday party and had a lot of fun catching up.  I  love that I can always pick right up wherever we left off with my family.

November 13th - Today I am thankful for sleeping in and relaxing days at home.  Nick didn't have hockey today and he was off work, so we stayed in most of the day.  We did run to Target and we grabbed lunch, but we were lounging at home the rest of the day.  We don't do lazy days all that often, so it was nice.

November 14th - Today I am thankful to have my beautiful new car back.  It was in the shop for almost a month and I really did forget how much I love this car.  I know that sounds silly, but I am thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment