Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, November 28, 2011

November 26th, 27th and 28th

November 26th - Today I am thankful for lazy Saturdays.  By lazy, I don't mean we didn't do anything.  We just didn't overbook ourselves.  We slept in, then went to John and Kathy's to check out Kathy's pretty new car.  We got to visit with them for a while and then we headed downtown.  We walked around Circle Center Mall for a while and had dinner at PF Changs.  I got a new outfit for some of the "nice" things we are doing this month.  I got a nice sweater dress and leggings with a pretty scarf.  I get to wear it this Friday to a nice dinner I get to attend with Nick for the Allstate managers.  We had a nice day with no stress.

November 27th - Today I am thankful for modern technology.  I had to write a big paper for school today as part of a group project.  I am very thankful that I can do all of my research on my home computer and I don't have to spend hours in a library trying to find information.

November 28th - Today I am thankful for warm clothes.  It was very nice on Saturday, rained all day yesterday and it's very cold today.  I am thankful for my sweatshirt and my coat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment