Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 15th and 16th - Thankful for...

November 15th - Today I am thankful for modern medicine.  I have been feeling especially drained for quite some time now and I have been having dizzy spells along with some other weird stuff.  I found out why.  I am severely anemic.  My iron level is at a 5 and I'm told my hemotologist likes that reading at over 100!  Yikes!  It is good to know that there is something going on and I'm not just crazy!  I am getting an iron infusion this week, Thurday.  It will be a 6 hour infusion and I am hoping it helps pretty quickly.  As the doctor put it, I have no reserves.  I am worn out!!  lol!

November 16th - Today I am thankful for my co-workers.  We have our ups and downs, but I do enjoy my co-worker friends.  At least one person everyday does or says something that makes me genuinely happy.  I am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment