Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 3rd and 4th - I'm Thankful for...

November 3rd - I am so thankful for my amazing husband and the man that he is.  He is a source of tremendous strength and support in my life.  He holds my hand firmly and guides me through life, right by my side the whole way.  I could not be any more blessed.  He is a wonderful friend and partner in life.  I love him more and more everyday.

November 4th - I am thankful for FRIDAY.  I know it sounds silly, but some weeks sure are longer than others and I am always so happy for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment