Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23rd - Thankful for...

Today I am thankful for the relationship I have with my husband.  Nick is very sincerely the best thing that's ever happened to me.  My life changed when I met him and I am so blessed to have him in my life.  He encourages me to be the best I can be, while being true to myself.  He encourages me to maintain my sense of individuality and my own independence.  He is my partner and lives by the standard that he always gives more than he gets.  He doesn't look at his part of relationship as being 50%, he always says that he considers his part 60% and he honestly does always make sure he's putting me and us first. 
He is very strong, but very sensitive at the same time. He is brilliant but humble.  He is so much fun and so outgoing, but never obnoxious.  He is the emitome of balance.  Nick is my very best friend.  I know I've had blogs dedicated to him in the past, but I felt compelled to mention him again today.  I am grateful for Nick in my life every single day and I am grateful for every day I get to wake up in my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment