Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back to the grind...

Well, Fine!  I suppose it's time for me to get back to work and some kind of "normalcy".  I am physically feeling ok.  I lost some weight while I was out and I got quite the reaction today.  Just about everyone I saw made a comment about how different I look.  Part of it may be the hair cut, but I am going to pretend it was all my size!  :-)  I am wearing a 3x shirt instead of a 5x, so that may show off my size difference a bit. 
I would like to take a second and really express how blessed I am.  I had a pretty rough week last week and the love and support that was sent my way was amazing.  I have the greatest friends and family anyone could ask for.  I love you guys so much!  Thanks for all the hugs, prayers and well wishes.  You guys make my life so much brighter!
Here is a photo of me today...

3 comments: