Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whew!

Oh my goodness!  I had the worst headache I've had in a long time yesterday.  I had the light sensitivity and yucky tummy and my head was throbbing.  Last night my throat started to hurt and I got a cough and I was so afraid I was going to get sick.  There has been an awful flu bug going around.
I got home from work and took a really long, really hot, shower.  I used up all the hot water!  I went to bed praying I would wake up and feel better.  I am happy to report that I feel just fine today!  YAY!  What a relief!  I was really hoping not to get sick after JUST starting to feel better!
On another note, it looks like a beautiful day outside!  The snow is finally starting to melt and it's supposed to be in the 50's!  I know it may get cold again before winter's officially over, but I am certainly glad we are getting a little break! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you didn't get that bug! Not fun! I too am happy for sun and warmth! I'm so ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got to almost 70, it was a great afternoon for a walk! I am glad your headache went away. Make sure you note somehere when you get them for tracking purposes.

    Love YOU~

    ReplyDelete