Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

OMG!! I did it!

Every Sunday morning, Nick and I do our "official" weigh in.  Today I hit my 100 lb mark!!!  I started this journey at 350 lbs on July 26th.  Almost 7 months to the day, I am down 100 lbs!  I lost 30 pre-surgery, which means that I have lost 70 lbs since Nov 17, 10.  3 and a half months and 70 lbs!  Nick also had an awesome week and crossed his 100 lb mark, too!  It feels amazing!!  I am officically more than 1/2 way to my total goal of 160!  90 lbs left!!  Go me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a total rock star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is so awesome!!! Congrats to you both!!

    ReplyDelete