Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun weekend!

We had a fun weekend!  Friday we went to Jake and Jenny's for dinner and games.  Jenny made a yummy rice, cheese, chicken, brocolli casserole.  Mmmm!  We had a great time and their house looks great! 
Saturday was my Lia Spohia party.  We had a good time.  Trina is an awesome hostess.  Then we went to the mall and had dinner with Matt and Trina.  Always a good time.
Yesterday I had a "selfish" day.  I did some laundry and "finally" shaved my legs!  I didn't do all of my normal Sunday running and it was nice to stay home!
I am a little sad today.  We made the decision last night that it's time for Bella to find a new home.  She really needs to be in a house with kids and people that can spend more time with her.  She ate a hole in our carpet and that was the last straw.  I will miss her, but our life isn't really condusive to what she needs.  We have a family that's really interested in her.  They have a 10 year old and a 2 year old and they would be a lot of fun for her.  We are going to take her over for a play date tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. I love spending time at home! It's becoming my fave place to be! How are those new jeans doing for you? I LOVE mine! Sorry about Bella.

    ReplyDelete