Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold!!

My goodness, it's cold outside!!  I am so ready for summer this year!  I had a really great summer last year.  I went to Lake Monroe just about every other weekend and soaked up the sun and sand!  I am so ready to be warm and to be outside.  This winter has been especially tough.  We've had a lot of snow and ice this year.  I normally don't mind the cold, but I've lost a lot of my insulation this year!  I have been super cold.  I don't like ice much, as I am the clumsiest person ever!  I could fall on a dry day, let alone with dangerous ice all over everything! 
Things are going well.  I've been busy at work, which is helping time just fly by.  My boss told me today that I need to get some new jeans!  They really are just about to fall off!  Guess I'll have to go shopping this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment