Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, February 18, 2011

Beautiful day!

It'a a glorious FRIDAY!  The sun is shining and it's so nice out!  I am so ready for spring this year!  I think I've mentioned this several times before, but I am serious!!
Tonight we are going to my brother, Jake's, new house for dinner and visiting!  I am so excited to see the house and to catch up with them.  Jake works so hard and I am so happy for his family.  It's nice that they live so much closer now, too!
Tomorrow is my Lia Spohia party that I am co-hosting with Trina.  I hope it goes ok.  I have my wish list all ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment