Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF!

It's been a long week!  I only worked four days, but they were BUSY!  We sold candy grams for Valentine's Day and they were a big hit!  The fun part is that 2 other gals and I HANDMADE all of them!!  Whew!!  I spent about 10 hours of my work week making them.  They turned out great!  We will deliver them on Monday with a sucker.  We sold about $200 of them and we are donating the proceeds to the American Cancer Society.  It has been a lot of fun to watch everyone have a good time with them.  And what's better than getting paid to craft!!  I was really suprised at how well they sold!  And we get to donate to a great cause.
This weekend is jammed packed full of fun stuff, so I am looking forward to it.  Sunday I am meeting up with my friend Louanna and I am so anxious to see her!!  She's been updating me with photos, but I can't wait to see her in person!
Monday is my follow up with Dr Clark and I get to go to the dentist...  Dun-Dun-Dun.  Luckily it's my Uncle Jeremy and he's not too mean to me. 

On another subject entirely, I am thinking about getting some new glasses.  What do you think of these frames?  be honest...  :-)  I wouldn't get the transitional lenses, so they wouldn't look dark like these.  On a side note, MAN I am pale!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're gorgeous and love the argyle. I'm wearing argyle today, too! Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Crafting on the clock is always good! :-) You are lookin' good!!!

    ReplyDelete