Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bella and the gym...

Last night we said good bye to Bella.  I am more sad about it than I even thought I would be, but I know it was the right thing to do for her and for us.  We took her over to the family that was most interested in her and it was love at first sight.  She had so much fun checking out the place and her new "mommy" is in LOVE with her.  She had a new pink collar and leash and a rain coat and some new dishes and doggy shampoo.  Fun!!  It felt a little empty in the house without her, but I keep telling myself that she will be happier.

We went back to the gym today!  We got up this morning and I walked on the treadmill.  I did a mile and a half in about a half hour, so it was a bit of a slow start, but it felt great!  I could feel it thru my abs towards the end.  Guess I didn't realize how much I hadn't used those muscles!  I would like to get to the 250 (100 lbs lost) mark this week.  I have 4.6 lbs to go!!  I am trying to do better with protein and have gone back to supplementing.  I got a 30 g shake from Sams from Premier Protein.  It's not great, but 30 g in 11 ounces...  I can get thru it! 

I have stamp club tonight and I am looking forward to catching up with the girls!  I love stamp club!  I haven't done any stamping for a while, so I am looking forward to getting my creative juices flowing!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tonight! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I'm wanting to get to the 250# mark too - I have 6.5# to go! Yay us!

    ReplyDelete