Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10th - I'm thankful for...

the internet.  It is so fun to me that we can find answers to so many questions in less than 10 seconds.  I had to research a cure for hiccups this morning and found one that worked like a charm!  I use Google search at least 10 times a day.  I also love being able to email and keep in touch with people all over the world with instant messaging and chat.  I enjoy blogging and Facebooking.  I can pay my bills and do my banking online.  And those are just some of the things the internet does for us.  It has certainly changed life.  I know it can be used in "bad" ways, too.  But I am so glad it's a part of my life. 

So.... 1 week from today!   It's getting close!  I get asked everyday how I am feeling about it.  The answer is complicated.  I am feeling so many things.  Mainly excited and anxious.  A little nervous.  A little overwhelmed.  It is a big blob of feelings and thoughts.  At this point, I am just ready for it to be here so I can start to move on to the next stage of life!  It is coming fast, but in other ways it feels like it can't get here fast enough. 

1 comment: