Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 20th... I'm thankful for...

My surgical team!


Hi, everyone!  I am sorry I've missed the last few days.  I have been in a bit of a drugged stupor.  I got home from the hopsital yesterday.  Everyone at the hospital was so nice!  Everything went well.  I am a bit sore and getting up and down is a bit tough, but for the most part, I'm recovering well.  Nick has been so helpful!  I am hoping this painful stage doesn't last long.  I have been walking as much as I can.  I am doing well with my vitamins and protein.  I am trying to get in all the water I can.  I have had about 5 ounces of food in the last 5 days.  It's a weird feeling to not be hungry at all and to actually have to make myself eat!

I had lots of visitors in the hospital.  I got a lot of very pretty flowers. There is no way to express my gratitude for everyone's support.  Ok, it's sleepy time for me!  Hugs and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment