Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13th - I'm thankful for...

My Mom.  I think she definately deserves a whole  post all to herself.  My mom is a really amazing person and I am so blessed to have her in my life.   She is a lot of fun and she has so much love in her heart.  Her smile can light up a room and she has the best laugh.  She was my very first friend and I am so glad to call her my friend today.  She is so supportive and I love all of the time I get to spend with her.  We talk just about everyday and she always knows just what to say to make me feel better.  She always says that her life is better because of me, but I can't imagine my life without her.
I love you, Mommy!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! You and Nick are so lucky! Your mom seems really awesome! And accepting her in laws - that's so great! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwhh, you made me cry. I love YOU so much and you are truly the best thing about me (along with Jake and Chris). However, I don't see the boys dedicating a whole blog page about me. lol

    You are truly amazing, I am looking forward to taking the next journey with you, we'll have the ride of our lives.

    Great fun tonight with the girls. My feet feel fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete