Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15th... I'm thankful for...

my washer and dryer.  Can you tell I'm doing laundry today?  LOL!  I HATED having to go to the laundry mat when I lived in apartments.  I don't like doing laundry, but I am very glad that I can at least do it at my house on my time now!

Today was my first day off work and I got a lot done.  I cleaned out my closet of all the clothes I can't/don't wear to make room for the new ones.  I read thru my surgery book and took lots of notes to prepare for the next 2 weeks.  I did laundry.  I watched a couple of movies.  Good day so far.  Tonight I am going to dinner with my DMIL and DFIL and DH for my birthday celebration.  Always a good time! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great bday dinner. I am so proud of you, it sounds like you got a lot done today. Cleaning out the closet is a great idea... Love YOU~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow!! I'm SO excited for you!! You've done awesome getting ready for this surgery and I can't wait to hear how it all goes! Not much longer now, Love!!

    ReplyDelete