Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7th - I'm thankful for...

music.  I love music.  All kinds of music.  Music can envoke in me things nothing else can. I FEEL music.  I like to sing, I love to lose myself in beautiful melodies.  I can find music in all sorts of things.  Music can change my mood signifigantly.  I am so glad I can hear it and I am so grateful the talented people that create music.

1 comment:

  1. I too love music, I love the feelings it creates and brings back! I am often envious of those who can sing because I do not think I sing well! I can't even sing and clap at the same time because I always clap off beat!! But I enjoy listening!

    ReplyDelete