Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3rd - I am thankful for...

Pictures.  I love them!  Pictures freeze a moment in time and you can always look at them to remember.  I have photos all over my desk at work and all over my house and I love to sit and look at them.  I can remember what was happening in them.  I can see people I haven't seen in a long time.  I can enjoy beautiful scenery on a dreary day.  I am thankful for all the photographs I have and all of the memories they evoke.
Here are a couple of pictures I like:

My wedding day - One of the very best days of my life...

I think this is beautiful!  It reminds me of the journey of life, with hills and valleys.

 This is one of my happy places.  I would love to find this place someday!

This is another happy place.  I love the colors in this one.

 This is our engagement picture.  This reminds me of when we were just starting out and how much we've grown together since then.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I too love photos! I love the happy place one- totally reminds me of my honeymoon- it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete