Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6th - I'm thankful for...

My girlfriends!  I have been blessed with some truely amazing women in my life.  They inspire me, they uplift me, and they give me strength.  I love them all uniquly and with devotion.  I draw so much from them.  I have friends that I talk to daily, and others where the time passes between our talks, but we never miss a beat.  They accept me for who I am and love me in spite of my flaws.  I am so lucky to have a Mother and a Mother in law that are amazing women and I hope to be like them.  I have new friends that have a already made a place in my heart.  I have the most supportive and loyal and beautful friends that make my life happier just by being in it. Ladies, I love you!  Thank you for blessing me with yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. You are truly amazing... we are on the same wave length today.... I am also thankful for my friends.

    ReplyDelete