Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14th - I'm thankful for...

My wonderful in-laws.  John and Kathy are two of the greatest people I've ever met.  John is an amazing father and is one of the most special men in my life.  He and I connected almost instantly and he treats me just like the daughter he never had.  He is a strong, loyal and devoted husband and father and I am very blessed that Nick is like him in so many ways.  Kathy is the most creative and thoughtful person I've ever met!  She is a joy to be around.  She has a way of bringing everyone around her to her level, even if there's no way we ever could be.  She is a very loving and supportive Mother and she is a consistant and generous friend.  I am also very blessed that Nick is so much like her.  John and Kathy have been there for Nick and I from day one in whatever way we needed them.  I am so glad that Kathy and I share the relationship we do.  I am so grateful to have them both in my life.
I love you guys!

1 comment: