Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adventures and football...

I love football season!  I am a big Colts fan and this season has been nothing short of nail-biting.  Colts fans are normally treated to some really fun games, but also almost always guaranteed a shot in the playoffs.  At least in the Peyton Manning era.  Not so much this season.  Today is a huge division game that will make or break our playoff hopes.  I am sure it will be an intense game! 
Other than that, we are just going to be running some errands today.  We are going to Sam's Club, Lowes and Wal-Mart.  Pretty low key day.
On another note, Nick and I do our "official" weigh in on Sundays and I am at 281 (69 total lbs down) and Nick is 299.8!  Officically in twoterville!  We also did measurements last night and I am down 19 inches!!  4 in my bust and 5 in my waist!  I also bought a size 24 jeans from Penneys yesterday!  That's down from a 30!  YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. You both are so amazing! What an inspiration! Continued good luck as you both walk this path. I can't wait to see you at your goal. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys are doing amazingly well! Awesome on the inches, too! Yay to size 24s!

    ReplyDelete