Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, January 24, 2011

hand-me-down clothes

I have to give a HUGE shoutout to my BFF, Trina.  She has given me literally BAGS of clothes as they get too big for her.  She started smaller than me, so the clothes that are too big for her are the ones I am shrinking into.  I am wearing one of the shirts she gave me today!  Yay!  I am about her starting weight now and it helps me realize how far I've come!  :-)  Here are some photos for comparison.  :-)

Before (around the middle of October, 2010)

After: (1/24/11)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you really are shrinking! What size clothes are you into now?! I might need some hand me downs if you slim down faster than me! =) I'm in 22 tops and 24 bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You look awesome! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome comparison! You will be giving me your..um...Trina's hand-me-downs in no time! :-) See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I am in a 24 pants. My legs are way smaller than that, but I have to waer a 24 for my tummy. I am still in a 28 top. I don't like anything "clingy". I could wear something smaller, but it would be tight on my belly.
    Louanne - so looking forward to seeing you Sunday!
    Brooke- see you tonight! :-)
    Kathy - I hope so! You will be shrinking out of them by then, though! :-) See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang, this is amazing. I have seen you shrink, but this comparison is just amazing. Way to go! Nick needs to do a comparison too... Love YOU~

    ReplyDelete