Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

tomorrow

So I have another EGD tomorrow morning.  I am looking forward to it.  I have been able to drink a lot better after the last one, so I am hoping this one will allow me to eat "real" food.  I am pretty over jello and pudding.  It feels wonderful to be able to drink without any pain and I am hoping the same will be true for food! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you and hoping this continues to help! I am also hoping this will be your last procedure! Love you!

    ReplyDelete