Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ahhhh, fluids!

I am feeling much better after this weekend!  I have been able to drink to my little heart's content and it is wonderful!  I am struggling a bit with not being able to eat "real" food, but the pudding, mashed potatos, and jello and holding me over right now.  I go again on Wednesday, so I am looking forward to getting past that. 
Just having some fluid in my system is making me feel much better! 
This weekend was good.  The Colts loss was very disappointing, but now we can get the team healthy and prepare for next season.  My nephew, Nathan's, birthday party was yesterday and that was a lot of fun! 
I am still getting a lot of comments from people about how different I look.  That's a lot of fun.  My friend Trina gave me tons of clothes and I was trying them on last night.  I was able to get into 22 pants and tops!  I can't beleive it.  The tops are still too tight for me to wear, but it will be soon, I'm sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment