Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A new day...

Crisis averted.  We were able to get a bridge supply of Protonix, so I am releived.  I also found out the Prilosec OTC works about the same and we can use that if needed.  Whew! 
We are getting more snow in Indiana today.  This has been the snowiest January I can remember!  Normally we get hit in February, but we have had snow on the ground a lot this month!  At least we got to wear jeans to work today!
Here is a picture of the snow coming down.  I understand that we are supposed to get a few inches by the end of the day.  Be safe out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment