Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Friday, January 14, 2011

Great news!

So, if anyone has talked to me lately, you probably know that my insurance/billing issues have been driving me crazy!  Well, I feel like I am finally making some headway.  I have spent literally hours and hours on the phone with different people trying to get this all sorted out and I feel like it's been a full time job getting everyone else to do their jobs!  BUT, I have good news!  I found out yesterday that my insurance company is covering our psych evals and I totally didn't expect them to!  That's a pretty big chunk of change that we were planning on being out of pocket.  I also found out that the hospital will do 24 months interest free instead of just 18 months!  That's super nice!!  I am still waiting for everything to be 100% finalized, but I am definately seeing some light at the end of the tunnel! 

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad this is working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW! That is awesome news! Fingers crossed it all works like it is supposed to! Perserverance is the key! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! Guess all that time on the phone really PAID off! =)

    ReplyDelete