Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I love my husband!

For all of you that know Nick, you already know that he's amazing.  Really amazing.  In just about everyway possible.  I got home from work yesterday and walked into our house.  Nick had done laundry, cleaned the kitchen, put away a bunch of stuff, fixed a towel hanger in our bathroom, made the bed, and lit yummy smelling candles!  It was so nice to be able to come in and not see a 1000 things that I needed to do.  He is so good! 
I didn't do very well eating yesterday.  I only ate one time.  The good news was that is stayed down.  Today is going ok.  I had some milk this morning.  I had some cantelope for breakfast.  I've had a little water.  I am just tired of feeling queasy after everything I eat.  :-(  I guess if it doesn't improve in the next few days, I may have to call the Dr back afterall.  :-(  I am mainly worried about being dehydrated.  I don't want to have to go get IV fluids.  :-(  I am sure it will be fine.  I know this is all part of it.  I am still in great spirits, though.  I still have energy, so I'm doing good.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Did they give you a nausea pill after surgery? I used it twice in those first two weeks. Hoping you feel better soon. *hugs

    ReplyDelete