Trying each day to remember to stop and smell the roses... The fun is in the "getting there"...

I, like many others I'm sure, get too caught up, too lost in the hustle and bustle. Do you ever stop to watch a sunset? Stop to feel a nice cool breeze? Stop to feel the grass under your feet? I want to slow it all down and breathe it all in.

Keeping me on track:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun week!

YAY!  Today is my last day of work this week.  I am going to Chicago tomorrow to see Linkin Park!  We are going to spend the night and then go sight seeing on Thursday.  I am looking forward to it!  Hoping it won't be too cold!!  Friday is my next EGD.  I am REALLY looking forward to getting that done and hoping I am able to eat more soon!  I have been having some struggles this week with food and fluid.  :-(  I am hoping Dr Lemmel can get my to goal this time!  Saturday we are helping my brother Jake move into his new house.  They've been busy painting and cleaning this week.  I can't wait to see all their stuff in the house!  I am so excited for them! Sunday I am getting together with my good pal Louanna!  We are going to the mall to walk and catch up.  She's such a sweet heart and I am looking forward to catching up with her!  Fun stuff!! 

1 comment: